Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Progress!

I haven't updated on this blog for a while, that's because I've been working on SotB2 nonstop all summer so far. I got off in March and have been filming and editing scenes since, and am now 96% done. Wow, looking back at the earliest footage, I now realise that I've been working on this film on-and-off since 2006, that's THREE YEARS!! WOW again. The film has almost broken 6 minutes, and I'm still trying to do more scenes to fill in for the music. I really hope allot of people see this film to make it all worth it, I really do. I might never work on a LEGO animation film again, because it's so stressful! Making all the models, trying to keep them together between scenes, running out of a particular color brick, and having to take a set piece apart to build a new one, only to decide that I want to do over a scene using the piece I took apart! Holy crap! I don't think I could do this again! Well, I'm done with the colossus parts, and am trying to flesh out the intro, which, unlike most of the colossi, is more like the game. I'll try to update again before the films is done. Thanks to all who read this, please leave feedback on here or the YouTube channel, thanks.

No comments: