Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back to work!

I took four days off over the weekend from working on the film to finish off inFAMOUS for the PS3. It was a fun game, I forgot how awesome Sucker Punch games is. I guess it's because I never played the two sequels Sly Cooper got. Now it's back to work, and today I re-rendered (I think that's what it's called) several scenes for better quality. What this essentially means is that when I saved the pictures as a video file, I chose "High Quality" thinking it was the best setting, but in all sucks compared to what it saves it as by default, which is the "Best settings for my computer" one. So I re... downloaded (?) several scenes to make them look better. The edges of the characters in the videos are all jagged now though, for some reason. Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong here? I want this film to have the best quality I can get... without spending money for a real editing program :P Just let me know... that anyone actually reads this...

No comments: